– I’ve been photographing weddings for more than 10 years.
– I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photomedia.
– My background is in journalism, as a photo editor for womens’ magazines and an international newsroom.
– Not only do I offer digital and analog wedding photography
– I also offer Super 8 films.
– I know how to put you at ease when you’re feeling uncomfortable in front of the camera.
– I’m a cat person. Like, obsessed-enough-to-pay-thousands-to-bring-her-across-the-globe cat person.
– I’m a huge advocate for strength sports among women (even if it’s impossible to look cute while doing them.)
I never thought I’d end up here. And by “here” I mean both deep in the role of wedding photographer and deep in the new life I’ve created for myself in central Massachusetts…
I was Australian-born, dead-set on entering the world of journalism… until I realized that telling visual stories is what truly fills my cup and my soul. If I’m being honest, though, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I’m living the dream, photographing weddings and elopements all over New England and beyond, for dope AF couples people like you who make it all worth it. The way I see it, my role throughout your wedding process is to be as open as possible with you, so you’ll feel as comfortable as possible with me.
What I’m really telling you is – I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT DOING MY JOB AS WELL AS I CAN.
And, in your case, that means:
Documenting the best day of your life, in the best way possible.
This phrase is the most ‘me’ thing ever – I quite literally have it tattooed on my body – because I’m not one to mess around, or waste time worrying about things that don’t matter, or do anything to distract from the current task at hand.
Making you feel comfortable is my #1 goal.
I also know that there’s no way you’re going to be able to reach that level of camera-ready candidness if you don’t know (or trust!) the person behind the lens.
So, let’s get to know each other a bit, yeah?
The gateway “woo-woo”s who maybe don’t think they’re that ‘out there’ but their friends and family may describe them that way.
The outdoorsy-ish couples who spend their weekends finding the beauty in nature (and then coming home to relax with a beer or two).
The down-for-anything duo who loves the spontaneity of finding new adventures in any activity, no matter what they’re actually up to.
The relaxed fitness lovers who can compete in a power-lifting competition on a Saturday and shamelessly eat 10 tacos during a movie marathon on a Sunday. (Wait, I think now I’m just describing my partner and I… but if this sounds like you and yours—you’ve just found yourself a new couple to double-date with.)